Below is a possible solution to the challenge - Challenge 5 – Prepare a Graphical Chart
1. Download the Challenge file - Tiger Count
2. Right click on Tiger's picture > Cut > Open Microsoft Paint or any other picture editor> Paste > Save the picture
3. Select A1:B7 in Tiger Count file.
4. Create a column chart.
5. Remove vertical and horizontal lines, if any, by selecting them and deleting them.
6. Click anywhere in the graph > Design tab > Add Chart Elements > Data Labels > Outside End
7. Click any data label > Home tab > Fill with black Colour > Bold the Text and make Font White. Adjust font size, if needed.
8. Right Click on any data label > Format Data Axis > Size & Properties > Text Direction > Rotate All Text 270
9. Right Click on x axis and repeat step 7 for x axis also.
10. Select Title Box > Fill with Green Colour > Bold the Text and make Font Color White
11. Click anywhere in the graph > In the Fill, select Picture or Texture Fill > Insert Picture from File > Select the Picture of Tiger (At this stage, Excel may try to connect to internet. Choose Work offline here)
12. Right click on any column and fill it with White Colour.
The solution worksheet can be downloaded from here - Solution -Challenge 5 – Prepare a Graphical Chart