This is one single document which contains close to 100 formulas dealing with various situations. Useful for Intermediate and Advanced users.
Download it from Excel - Formulas Bible
The invoice template is specifically designed for Service Invoices in India but this can be used anywhere in the world with little customization.
There are two templates, one which populates the amount in words in Rupees and Paise and one which populates in Dollar and Cents. If you need to change these currencies, you can write to me to change them.
This flexible Amortization Schedule Generator can be downloaded from Amortization Schedule Template
1. You can specify Interest Rate not only annually but also weekly, monthly, quarterly and half yearly. Default is Yearly if nothing is specified.
2. You can specify Loan Period in weeks, months, quarters, half years and years. Default is Years if nothing is specified.
3. You can specify payment frequency not only monthly but also in weekly, quarterly, half yearly and annually also. Default is Months if nothing is specified.
4. You can also specify the decimal places to be shown in your figures.
5. PMT and few other financial functions have a parameter called TYPE which can also be specified. Default value is End.
6. It will automatically put the border around the data.
7. The schedule is valid for a period of 50 years.
8. If you are printing it, choose FROM and To pages otherwise it will print many pages which are not needed as formulas are contained in cells beyond visible data also.
< The template can be downloaded from Template 08 - Thermometer Chart >
Thermometer Chart is used to show the progress towards a goal. It is generally used to reflect on the percentage achievement.
The template here gives many different type of Thermometer charts. You can create many more and / or format existing ones to meet your requirements.
< The template can be downloaded from Template 07 - Lessons Learned Template >
This time, the template presented is for Lessons Learned. The template covers both what went well and what didn't go well. The category of learning can be customized. I have already put 3 categories which are based on PMI Process Area, PMI Knowledge Areas, PMI Constraints and one category for your organization determined categories.
You can use Setup tab to choose which category to use.
For project name, project Manager Name and other project related info, you can insert a Cover Page tab.
< The template can be downloaded from Template 06 - Risk Log >
This time, this is a unique kind of Risk Log. This covers all 5 phases of Risk Management and is based on PMI PMBOK 5.
The template is highly customizable and Risk Score and PI Matrix coloring will be done automatically.